NSI acrylic powder colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahKate

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Ok so Im pretty sold on NSI being my chosen acrylic brand, I purchased a pack which contained the liquid, a pot of 'totally clear', a pot of 'purely pink masque' and a 'radiant white'.
Ive since seen LOADS of other pinks at my local Capital hair and beauty shop, like perfect pink, radiant pink, sheer pink.... absolutely loads!
So my question is, if anyone has lots of NSI experience, how do they differ? I like purely pink masque but id like a more translucent pink that I could maybe drag all the way across the nail even over the white?
Sorry if this post makes no sense, its late and Im at work and my brain is going mad thinking of all the nail things I want to try! :-D

Purely pink masque is a great cover pink and perfect for pink and white ombré and extending the nail bed. There is a purely pink which is. I personally wasn't a fan of the sheer ones but my clients loved rose and peach blush. There is also crystal clear which is much clearer than totally clear. You'd see the difference if you were using glitters.

I use sheet pink a lot. Can be applied over the white whilst still keeping a true French look. I think radiant pink is a bit too pink to do this with.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476388216.315964.jpg

Nsi Soft Pink which is opaque in colour and used for baby bloomer nails . The client skin tone would help choose between that and the other pink colour.

These are sculpts just using the soft pink. Nothing else

I try find pic of the other acrylics i hardly ever take pics of my work.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476389084.203018.jpg

This first pic is pink masque

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476389096.441637.jpg

Second pic of single nail is sheer pink

This is perfect! Thankyou so much, I'd love to get some of the sheer and opaque pink now I've seen what it actually looks like, massively helpful thankyou!

Latest posts

Back