NSI Attraction Radiant White for full nail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbers1983

Reaction score
Hello - I am new to nails and currently doing friends and family while I build my confidence. I'm doing my friends on Sunday this weekend and she requested all white nails with a couple of green glittery nails. I got some lovely magpie green glitter and ordered a White Gel polish for the rest of the fingers from Chroma but on arrival its not really white its more of a pearly translucent white - even after 3 coats its still more of a pearly off white colour- not the solid white (almost tipex like white) I had hoped for. I was just thinking of a way round it and was wondering if anybody ever uses the radiant white to do the full nail rather than just the tip area? I would usually always use sheer pink for full nail if gel over lay or sheer pink and radiant white if they want French look but with me not having a solid white - could I use the radiant white to do the full nail do you think?xx

Yes you can use the White although I'd put down clear or a sheer pink so you can remove the white for a rebalance/redesign

Yes you can use the White although I'd put down clear or a sheer pink so you can remove the white for a rebalance/redesign
Thanks very much - So Sheer pink first then go over with the white do you mean sorry?

Thanks very much - So Sheer pink first then go over with the white do you mean sorry?
Yes but a very thin layer just to cover the nail and tip and no more.
If she comes back for another set, you can then file back to the sheer pink without risk of damaging the natural nail and then do a new colour etc

Latest posts

Back