To train or not to train... that is the question?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyuk

Reaction score
Hey all, Well this is my first post, so I hop i've put it in the right place! Currently I am working for a Housing Association, but thanks to fellow nail geek, Suey, she has shown me the world of Nails and i'm seriously considering a small career change!!!

I have been doing a bit of research, but only being a novice, there is much I don't know, so i thought I would do a shout out to all you experts and professionals to see if you could give me some advice. I have found two courses, EZ Flow and Creative (I'm looking at L and P, FYI), they are both products which I have heard of but am not sure of the benefits of them. The prices vary between them, and I know that the most expensive is not always the best, so I guess what I am asking is what would you guys do, to help me try and decied which is best for me.

Thanks to all who reply, Mahooosive hugs to you all.

Hi and welcome to the board :D

Questions about which training to take are the most common, so if you use the search option (top right hand corner) and put in the words 'training andEZ Flow and Creative' you'll find loads and loads of course recommendations and previous posts about what training is best etc.

Have fun, just spending the next few days reading through all the posts will help you understand where you want to go more - don't worry if any of the terms don't make sense at first, the more you read the more it will all start to make sense

HTH
Trin
xx

Hiya,

Basically, whichever of these you choose you won't go far wrong......

Personally, I don't particularly like the square look and exaggerated smile line look that EZflow teaches, (but once you've done the training you can always adapt this to suit your clients' and your preferences); each to their own, you may love that look.

Have a look at where the training centres are, & phone each company to get a list of dates upcoming, if you haven't already, as you may find this influences your decision. You will also need to take into consideration getting a model available on the days required (not every day, they can tell you which days).

If you're not in a massive rush, why not go along to Professional Nails in September and get a nail done by EZflow and Creative, and then you see for yourself which you prefer.

All the best & welcome aboard!

You can't go wrong with either of these companies they are both reputable and have excellent training and support back up. Thi is definately something you need in teh begining, then you can just ring and speak to someone and they can help you rectify your problems with knowledge of the working product.

price wise there is not much difference between the two companies it is down to personal choice, have fun reading
x

Sorry hun, but you can't seriously call yourself 'Am Yuk', ooh sorry it's 'Amy UK'. :smack: :lol:

Welcome aboard! xx :hug:

It's a good job I love you sue! I honestly didn't think when I was creating my profile it could look like that. Well you gotta laugh huh!

suey said:
Sorry hun, but you can't seriously call yourself 'Am Yuk', ooh sorry it's 'Amy UK'. :smack: :lol:

Welcome aboard! xx :hug:

Latest posts

Back