Toe Nail Enhancements...ur thoughts??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
HI everyone!!

Just wondered what ur thoughts were on enhancements on toe nails??

I'm going on my jollies on Saturday a fellow tech is doing my nails for me but she mentioned toes too...just wondered whether anyone has had this done and what it looks like/if its a success??

I always have trouble gettin polish to look good on my toe nails so thought this may be the way to go??

I would really appreciate your thoughts!!!

xxxxxxxxx

I'm doing a lot of french gels on toes at the moment and have had a set on for about 5 weeks or so. It has brought me a lot of business as not many people want to touch feet around here for some reason. I don't extend the toenails though.
People think they look neat and clean and really show off a tan.

THANKS JUDY!!

Is it easier with gel than acrylic or have u only tried gel??

KT XX:Grope:

I tried L&P but I found it didn't look quite as natural. I use POW with the gel toenails.

a french look gel overlay on toes looks wicked, and goes with every pair of sandals! i wouldn't recommend enhancing them tho, as you can easily rip off your toenail (very nearly did this myself). in fact, keep them as short as possible, as they can hurt if they are too long when you put your shoes back on! i always file my clients toe nails down to an acceptable length which i know will fit back in their shoes... (they DO insist on growing them before they come to see me UGH! long toenails... wot a turnoff!)

I have done enhancements on toes for years! both L&P and recently gel......(last 2 years).....athough they are both great ....I find that the gel tends to look more natural and last a bit better .....(I wear all colours on mine though .....I'm addicted to the colour gel).....and I find that once my L&P toe clients try the gel on toes they like it better .....but they still stick with the L&P on there fingers! so both are great ! :):)

I love french overlays on toes. they look so pretty, clean and fresh! i seen a lot around in summer just gone, and i seen a lady in the supermarket last week who obviously had french toe tips on and they looked way too long, and just wrong! ive ttried it with acrylic, i found that its a little harder when your buffing etc than the gel, and i use pow too. makes the job so much easier.

i love them too i think it shows that you take care of your apperence (sp) xx

Yes I love them on toes, not tried gel, se l&p, I always have my own tootsies done for the summer, I prefer french on mine, but have done several clients with either just pink or with coloured acrylics or pink and white. I have lengthened the toe nails if they are really short, and like finger nails, care has to be taken with them.

At first my thought of them was Errr! But when I seen them I loved them..They make your toes look absolutley beautiful and clean..
Gel for the toes....

i do what ever the client want I put a full set of tip on toes and I charged her for it too plus a pedicure.

Can't wait to get mine done, they look fab I think. I have different shape bloomin toesnails so Im looking forward to having mine done.

Latest posts

Back