Toenail help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
Got a pedicure and the first time the lady was great my toes looked amazing. Just took my niece Friday and I got a different person a guy. He took that electric file and filed down my nails they hurt so I didn’t want to take the polish off. Well I just did and I could cry!! Help me fix my poor toes please

Attachments

• 4BBC554B-AB6A-4A89-8112-6D57085DC090.jpeg
    4BBC554B-AB6A-4A89-8112-6D57085DC090.jpeg
    978.1 KB · Views: 69
There's nothing that will fix them,they've been over filed and the damage needs to grow out, toe nails grow fairly quickly so it shouldn't take too long, a couple of months roughly. You might want to put some polish over the top just to protect them a little, it won't solve the problem but it will stop them from feeling so 'vulnerable'

Got a pedicure and the first time the lady was great my toes looked amazing. Just took my niece Friday and I got a different person a guy. He took that electric file and filed down my nails they hurt so I didn’t want to take the polish off. Well I just did and I could cry!! Help me fix my poor toes please

like Trinity said they will have to grow out but in the mean time to protect them a bit. I don't know if you've heard of a brand called semi lac, but they do a product called hardi gel. It applies like gel polish, strong enough to extend nail tips (but not really long nails) so you get that extra strong protection as opposed to a normal soak off gel base, and the best thing about it is that it soaks of so easily like a gel polish, so no trauma/intrusion to nail plate when its time to remove. I use a this sometimes as a base on my nails before i apply my gel polish when my nails are starting to feel a bit weak.

There are other brands offering similar to this but I have used this brand and i like it. You can leave clear also if you like by just putting top coat on if you want to keep an eye on the progress of your nails as they grow out. Hope this helps.

Thank you guys. I will try these

Latest posts

Back