Toner has gone grey/dark

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoa 30

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for some advice from any hair pro out there. Yesterday I had my hair toned down and a slight ombré at the root. It was bleach blonde before and was too bright for me. So the lengths of my hair now look greyish and dark. Im really upset. Is there anything that can be done by going back to the salon? Or is it a case of just waiting for it to go? I'm a bridesmaid next week and I'm panicking about the pictures with my grey hair :(

Any tips much appreciated!

Thank you!

If it's freshly done, go back to the salon and ask them to rectify it for you.

It sounds like they either picked the wrong colour mix to tone it with or just left it on too long and it's grabbed.

Thank you for your response, will they be able to remove it without bleach? I'll attach a pic too. I only wanted my scalp bleach toned down a bit :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 84
It doesn't look that bad. A good cleanse is all it needs.
Don't attack it with bleach as that will send you back to square one.

Thank you, you've given me hope now :) I hope it washes out.

It doesn't look that bad. A good cleanse is all it needs.
Don't attack it with bleach as that will send you back to square one.
Hi :) I just booked in for a cleanse at the salon, I'm just wondering, will the cleanse take all colour off my hair and make it back to bleach blonde? I had my roots slightly ombré' so just wondering if all that colour will come out too at the same time?

Thank you x

I agree with AcidPerm ,if your still unhappy with the colour after it has been done Always say though X

You could try shampooing it a few times and look at it in a different light too as different lighting makes hair tones look different colours

Latest posts

Back