Toner help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trained in a salon who predominantly use igora royal. I've only just got my level two and I'm not yet doing clients so no I don't use it on anyone apart from.when stylists ask me to mix up and apply for their own clients. I come on SalonGeek for some guidance and education so some helpful advice would be appreciated instead of judging as that is how it coming across...

Ahh right, if you'd of said that in the first place it wouldn't have escalated. I do apologise but now you know for future not to tone with highlifts.

Thanks. Like I said my bosses and all stylists use this formulation as the general 'toning down yellowness' so I've never thought anything of it since the bosses have yeeeeears of experience between them. I only left this salon a couple months back and I'm only just starting to become aware of the horrific training I actually had. These are the same people who use bleach and 40 on EVERY blonde client lol including my poor scalp before my 12.0 12.1 'high lift toner/tint/monstrosity. This has gone off topic of the original post but could I just ask how you know it's high lift if it's not stated? Is anything that's an 11/12 usually a high lift?

Thanks. Like I said my bosses and all stylists use this formulation as the general 'toning down yellowness' so I've never thought anything of it since the bosses have yeeeeears of experience between them. I only left this salon a couple months back and I'm only just starting to become aware of the horrific training I actually had. These are the same people who use bleach and 40 on EVERY blonde client lol including my poor scalp before my 12.0 12.1 'high lift toner/tint/monstrosity. This has gone off topic of the original post but could I just ask how you know it's high lift if it's not stated? Is anything that's an 11/12 usually a high lift?

Yep usually! It'll say highlift in the manufacturers instructions too usually x

Latest posts

Back