Toner in Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickiemma

Reaction score
Hello, I haven't actually got a client wanting this, it's more of me just getting to grips with wella toners. So I don't have a natural level/desired level but let's work on bleached hair to a level 10, what would you say this is? It's quite an ashy/ flatter tone to what us usually use, so I don't think it's an 8/81- 9/01- 10/8 -10/16 which are my usual choice if toner (I'm fairly new to wella) would you say it's likely to be in the illumina range? I have not worked with this yet but I'm aware it's ash based rather than gold .... Thanks for any help ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417561759.823358.jpg

I think this would be hard to achieve on prelightened level ten hair. I think the base is dark than that. Anything that I can think of would go more silver gray on a ten. Maybe a 9 toned down with 8/69 in illumina?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

It does look like an illumina colour result. I absolutely love! Illumina toners, and so do my clients. It depends on the base you are working from but to me it seems the result on swifty's hair is a 9/03- 9/60. Have a play on some swatches for sure so you can have an idea, once you do you won't know how you lived without it :) best of luck

It does look like an illumina colour result. I absolutely love! Illumina toners, and so do my clients. It depends on the base you are working from but to me it seems the result on swifty's hair is a 9/03- 9/60. Have a play on some swatches for sure so you can have an idea, once you do you won't know how you lived without it :) best of luck

Thankyou very much! Hopefully getting them in the salon after Xmas :) looking forward to it!! x

I would say smokey amethyst wella instamatic on a base 8 or 9 x

I would say smokey amethyst wella instamatic on a base 8 or 9 x

I think the purple tones are reflecting from the background?

I haven't got my colour chart to hand but it looks similar to a /17 ? I tried to make something similar to this with illumina and it wasn't a bad match!

Latest posts

Back