Toning dark brown hair after bleaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzzziiii

Reaction score
I'm going to be doing my friends hair this weekend, she wants her hair like how Cheryl Coles is now or like the picture posted. I'm just wondering what toner to use to get those colours. Her hair is a base shade 4/5. I think it will go quite yellow/orange if it's that dark when lightening.

What are your thoughts?

I was going to use 30vol and do a balayage and then the colour I brought for toning before she said she liked Cheryl was 9/16 but I'm thinking if it's more orange then I will need something with 8.. I'm not sure what toner to use for the colours Cheryl has

Can t see the pic !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 40
Is it virgin or coloured hair?

Looking at the picture, there's several tones in the hair so if you want to recreate the effect, balayage using a couple of tint mixes rather than just bleach unless it's already coloured.

Her hair has 5mocha matrix on all over, she has natural gold tones that shine through, I'm just afraid of her balayage being orange with her hair being so dark and no previous lightening. Also what would you advise for someone who wants mahogany but they have grey roots with brown my red hair at the moment. I don't want her roots to be a complete different colour and also she doesn't want it to dark

Latest posts

Back