Tools for Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi I have my training on Monday. Got my 10piece kit and lamp this week.
What tools and extras do you recommend I buy now? Might have a few bits but just to be sure. Thanks x

No advice at the moment but thought I'd jump on - hope that's okay x

Just booked mine for 26th Feb in Cheltenham and I'd also be interested in any answers...

They supplied everything I needed at my training. But you will need a cuticle pusher, plenty of lint free wipes and remover wraps and wood sticks as those don't come in your kit :) dotting tools are a good extra to buy for supa easy polka dot nail art.
Enjoy your course.

If you already do enhancements you will no doubt have all the preparation tools and bits (files and cuticle removing tools). Not sure what comes in kit but you will need lint free wipes if they're not included.

Thank you! I did do manicures but have lost everything when moving house! Will visit the wholesalers this week. Thank you x

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything yet. They will have everything you need on the course. That will give you a chance to try out their tools and products and see if you like them. You were able to buy every needed on every course I have ever been on.

I was on my way to the wholesalers when I asked the other day. My training is tomorrow so will just have to take my kit and lamp and have to see what tools they use and get shopping this week. Can't wait just need a massive bank balance now to build up my colours!x

Latest posts

Back