Top of your Christmas list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo I love flowerbomb!!!

What I want & what I get are very different things 😊...

First of all, of course I want a happy, healthy xmas with my family & friends & a busy December so I can afford xmas.

Present wise:

Mmm...

What Id like but wont get:
Boobs, French bull dog, Engagement ring...

What is in with a chance:
Flowerbomb or Coco Mademoiselle Ive not ran out of my Chanel but I can never have too much 😊
Michael Kors watch
Clothes
Uggs
Money to pick my own presents.

What I intend to treat myself to: either Shellac starter kit...or intimate waxing course. Cant decide between the two! & to look at booking a holiday...

Xx

Delicious, isn't it! :)

I ordered it the other day when fragrance shop had 20% off! Saved quite a bit :eek:

Have ordered most of the skincare.

And need to choose between va necklace and charm bracelet I like.

Then I'll have to keep them at mums cos ill be tempted to dip in :o :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got the Tiffany 1837 interlocking circles pendant last Xmas. It's beautiful, but my babies pull at it, so in the box it stays :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I know that I am getting some dvds and vera wang princess perfume.

I would like, but won't get:

Vinylux starter kit
Nouvatan training and kit
A Tiffany Christmas charm
For my daughter to get an innotab ultra, a dolls house and a play kitchen (she's two, so will be happy with whatever)
An perfume refill for my alien and angel bottles

I would like and may get:

Katy Perry prism album
The second Nashville soundtrack

These ones are a little more uncontrollable:

To be pregnant again
A healthy&happy family Christmas
To have my husband at home for Christmas day

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

My other half is always away working at Christmas. My big kids are with their dad this year , so it'll just be me and my almost 2 year old twins xx

Thats what I'm afraid of twinners... I have spent it at my moms house before, but it's not the same without my hubs... xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

What is CdM?x
It's creme de la mer. I'm so happy ro have found something that actually works with my skin. I seem to be going through a second puberty hair and skin-wise! :o

I got the Tiffany 1837 interlocking circles pendant last Xmas. It's beautiful, but my babies pull at it, so in the box it stays :( xx

awww :(

Luckily mine is a bit older now and knows not to do that.

I think I'm edging the elsa piretta (?) Open heart pendant over a charm bracelet at the moment :)

I would also like bew boobs if money were no object :)

Ooo I love flowerbomb!!!

What I want & what I get are very different things 😊...

First of all, of course I want a happy, healthy xmas with my family & friends & a busy December so I can afford xmas.

Present wise:

Mmm...

What Id like but wont get:
Boobs, French bull dog, Engagement ring...

What is in with a chance:
Flowerbomb or Coco Mademoiselle Ive not ran out of my Chanel but I can never have too much 😊
Michael Kors watch
Clothes
Uggs
Money to pick my own presents.

What I intend to treat myself to: either Shellac starter kit...or intimate waxing course. Cant decide between the two! & to look at booking a holiday...

Xx

Oooooo im on the engagement ring and michael kors watch wish list with you
:)
Ill cross my fingers for you xx

Oooooo im on the engagement ring and michael kors watch wish list with you
:)
Ill cross my fingers for you xx

💍 mine are crossed for yours too 💕 xx

I love Christmas! And to have it go well and all my family and friends have a good time would make me super happy. I am going to the gym tomorrow to enquirer about membership! May start pay as you go and hint around my mum about money towards a year or six month membership . I know I would use it as well as I'm pretty healthy in my lifestyle but feel I need that bit extra and the gym may be the way forward! X

In my dream world I want these!!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383513576.279567.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383513589.387320.jpg will probably have to think of more realistic ideas though haha =)

Top Styler xx

A healthy stress free christmas, a boob tube, stilettoes, more blonde highlights and a brain :lol:

Latest posts

Back