Totally confused with nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMellons

Reaction score
I thought I was all set with my training course selections for the new year but now I'm really confused. Currently I've selected:

- CND L&P for beginners (this has been booked already)
- The Gel Bottle gel polish (once course dates are released in Jan)

However, I'm now thinking more towards CND shellac rather than TGB. Would I be making a big mistake by doing this? Everyone seems to rave about TGB however, I keep on hearing more and more about their long delivery timescales and poor customer service. Plus, CND has announced the Nudes collection which is gorgeous!!

Any advice anyone can give that will point me in the right direction would be great.

TBG training is an unknown quantity at the moment, CND is recognised all over the world as a leader in training, personally I'd go with CND, you can always convert to TGB later once qualified.

That's what I thought, also, if their customer service is so bad it kind of makes you wonder about the quality of their training

TBG training is an unknown quantity at the moment, CND is recognised all over the world as a leader in training, personally I'd go with CND, you can always convert to TGB later once qualified.

Personally, I would go with Sweet Squared/CND training, as I believe education is for life whereas product choices may not be, plus I want the best value training available for my money. :)

I did my CND training through Ellisons and I cannot recommend them enough. The brand speaks for itself and sells itself! Paired with lecente I don’t think there is a better system to offer. I’ve tried loads and always go back to shellac. Train with the best you can afford then convert later down the line if you still fee the pull from a different brand. X

Latest posts

Back