Towels for treatment bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Hi,
Any good reccommendations for towels, covers etc for treatment couches?
Thanks!:biggrin:

I`ve used majestictowels.co.uk for years. Good quality and customer service.

tesco bath sheet the finest ones last forever !:D good investment

Tesco all the way!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Majestic also do lovely fleece blankets which i use and it looks lovely draped over the couch.
As they are micro-fibre fleeces they wash and dry incredibly well and look as good as the first day everyday.
x

Great thanks geeks! :)

Hi,
Any good reccommendations for towels, covers etc for treatment couches?
Thanks!:biggrin:

Easydry have single-use towels. They have a bath towel size (80 x 135cm) and also a spa towel size (210 x 85cm). If you want to check out the website - you can request a free sample - so you can try before you buy. I hope this helps?

Easydry have single-use towels. They have a bath towel size (80 x 135cm) and also a spa towel size (210 x 85cm). If you want to check out the website - you can request a free sample - so you can try before you buy. I hope this helps?

I use majestic, invest in the thickness towels you can afford, it will last you for years!

The best a the cheapest fleece/microfiber blankets are in Primark. We all hate Primark so yes- I feel guilty, but the blankets/covers and towels are brill!

I wash mines after each customer (although I use couch roll etc.) and I can't recommend them highly.

I use the extra large towels from majestic to cover the entire couch on top of a throw. Allows me to change the towels after each client and is easy as its just one towel.

They were more expensive then supermarket towels, but it is a really heavy weight and works really well. With 2 towels I found they get crumpled and ride up under clients.

Rich

Latest posts

Back