Towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Therapist

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good quality towels?

I have had a good look around but not sure if it really is worth paying that bit extra?

Can you recommend any that wash well and last a resonable amount of time? (oh and feel lovely for my client!)

Many thanks!

I've always bought mine from Majestic. I don't buy the really top grade ones, just the regular and they're great. They wash well. I didn't want anything mega plush as they can take up so much more room in the washing machine. Hope that helps x

I get my bath sheet size ones from Asda and primark. They wash really well an hold their colour. Very reasonably priced too.

BC Software, I used their stuff when I worked in a spa hotel and now I use them for my home salon. They've got an offer on 15% discount on spa/treatment towels and blankets at the moment, think it ends on Sunday. Just got the email this morning from them!

I use their mitts and the massive treatment couch blanket to hide all the workings underneath. I've only ever used the range in brown and it always washed well. Can't comment on the other colours. Oh and they deliver really quick!

BC Softwear - UK suppliers of luxury towels, bathrobes and slippers to the hotel, spa and laundries - BC Softwear

I read this Apartment Therapy guide on "Luxury Towels for the rest of us" recently. I'm thinking about investing in some of those Lands End Combed Cotton towels myself. Hope this helps!

I live close to Christy towels factory seconds shop. I am mobile and the towels are always in the wash!! I have had the same towels for 2 and half years now and they still look like new, no colour fade no pulling and stay lovely and soft after tumbling. It has definitely been worth spending a few more pounds as they have lasted so well. I did pick up some cheap small thin towels from ikea for doing a warm compress during facials and mask removal in pedi's you don't want anything bulky if you need to wet them.

Many thanks for your replies, I really appreciate it! :p

Latest posts

Back