TOWIE tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little-princess

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need help! I have had a request for the tan used on the TOWIE cast (does anyone know which beand) or a tan that is very dark, I use Nouvatan, Cocoa Brown & Suntana..... Suntana rapid tan left on overnight wasn't dark enough.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Joey Essex was endorsing crazy angel a couple of years back

There were quite a few 'offical' Towie tans a couple of years ago but can't remember which ones tbh. Lauren Goodyers brand 'Laurens Way' is probably a good one. The tan is surprisingly good, all my ladies that tried it raved about. It has a nice guide, smells nice, good colour tan after wash off and fades well. They stock 8,12,16% which is mixable. There is also a new rapid tan that is actually a 20% solution. LA tanning is another, but order the brown range and Disco not the golden.

Nouvatan do a 20% but it is a golden tan so might not deliver the desired colour your clients are looking for, although this is my preferred brand of tan.

There were quite a few 'offical' Towie tans a couple of years ago but can't remember which ones tbh. Lauren Goodyers brand 'Laurens Way' is probably a good one. The tan is surprisingly good, all my ladies that tried it raved about. It has a nice guide, smells nice, good colour tan after wash off and fades well. They stock 8,12,16% which is mixable. There is also a new rapid tan that is actually a 20% solution. LA tanning is another, but order the brown range and Disco not the golden.

Nouvatan do a 20% but it is a golden tan so might not deliver the desired colour your clients are looking for, although this is my preferred brand of tan.

Can I ask why you've suggested not to use la tan golden range? I've just started out and have ordered a few la tans to try. Sorry to cut in on the post but just curious. Thanks :)

Joeys Essex did used to endorse crazy angel and I know mark wright uses it. I'm a crazy angel girl. Katie price also uses and is trained with crazy angel. The 13% is normally what I use for the towie look x

Chloe sims also has her own tan. Starship tan by montana tan.

The darkest tan I have ever seen is a 20% nouvatan - left on over night and it was DARK.
Living in Chelmsford I know Lauren's way has become very popular! Maybe its that?
I have never offered this personally but I know someone who offers a double dip service where she gives the girls a 16% sienna x tan then gets them to come back 24-48 hours later for another spray x

Can I ask why you've suggested not to use la tan golden range? I've just started out and have ordered a few la tans to try. Sorry to cut in on the post but just curious. Thanks :)

I wouldn't recommend op to use any of the golden tans if client wants a dark dark tan as they tend to be more natural looking. LA Gold only goes to a 10% and it doesn't have great reviews either (orangy tones), however their Brown range is great. If somebody did ask for a golden tan I would recommend Nouvatan everytime, its best on the market imo hth x

I use tan truth & they sell (but I don't use) a 36% additive. You add a few drops to your existing solution to get a much darker tan. Xx

When I trained with fake bake my trainer had sprayed them a few times xx

Thank you all for replying I have Suntana 20% & Nouvatan 20% I will try get some samples of different ones 😊

I've sprayed Gemma Collins with Sunless Solutions 12% and she was very happy!! SS have also trained up Gemma & Jess! Cx

Latest posts

Back