Trade supply of Kerastase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJK

Addicted to pilates geek
Reaction score
Is it possible to buy small quantities of Kerastase anywhere? I particularly like their masques but don't want to have the whole shebang.

To be honest a rep would not entertain small quantities. The only way would be for you to buy from a salon supplies company : )

from what I know Kerastase are really quite fussy about who stocks their products. they have to come out and look at your salon and you have to have a fairly large retail area.... I tried a few years ago and, although I have a Good Salon Guide 5 star salon, they said my retail area wasnt big enough for them to supply to me...
they may be less fussy now though
xxxx

To be honest a rep would not entertain small quantities. The only way would be for you to buy from a salon supplies company : )
Yeah, I realise that. Do you know any salon supply companies that stock Kerastase?

from what I know Kerastase are really quite fussy about who stocks their products. they have to come out and look at your salon and you have to have a fairly large retail area.... I tried a few years ago and, although I have a Good Salon Guide 5 star salon, they said my retail area wasnt big enough for them to supply to me...
they may be less fussy now though
xxxx
I doubt they are less fussy. I'm just looking for a reasonable way of buying smaller quantities.

I love kerastase but how the hell are they surviving in this current climate with there prices? I've seen 5 salons within a 20 mile radius changing to different brands due to stock costs.

Latest posts

Back