Trade test help please! French mani and bikini wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so eager just be given a chance for employment and to learn. i know I'm capable i just need to be confident. its always been my weakness. my tutors say I'm excellent i just need to stop putting myself down. i love to learn and i love all things beauty. After leaving a job i was in for 12 years that pays much better i must be mad - but i want to be happy in what i do so hopefully she sees that in me tomorrow and gives me the chance. :D

well just to let you know ladies i was just asked to do a french mani and half leg wax. my french wasn't great - i did tell her i hadn't been shown in college and was only learning myself. then i did my leg wax which went really well. She told me normally people do better the other way round and their wax is normally the area people mess up :rolleyes:. Anyways i was offered a month's training and a job at the end of it.
Also my Vinyl is working perfectly, i bought all new stock and its so much better to work with. i mixed Negligee in with my Romantique and it works a charm :) as french pink. i know you're not supposed to mix colours but it still lasts as long as the unmixed colours.

Congratulations :) very happy for you [emoji5]️

That's great well done!

Latest posts

Back