Trained in Hollywood lashes, but may do a refresher course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah W

Reaction score
Im mainly a nail technician but qualified in Hollywood lashes around 7 years ago, did them on and off for a couple of years and then over the more recent years just concentrated on my nail clients whilst I had my 2 children (didn't have time to do any extra) my youngest is now at an age where he can go to nursery so I'm looking at refreshing myself in all the other things I'm trained in to be able to offer every everything again and hopefully earn more money so my question to you is, Is there such a thing as a refresher course doesn't have to be Hollywood lashes as I'd like to see what other companies are out there that people can recommend?
Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance!

You could do a conversion course with flirties they would go over basics again with you again and help with lashing [emoji106]

OK fab, I'll look into them..have you trained with them yourself?
Thanks

I trained with Hollywood lashes about 12 years ago and have been present on a flirties course recently as went with a friend who trained as her model. I'd say both were of the same standard, I would just be tempted to research techniques myself and practice a lot as you already know the technique it really is just practice.. Use strip lashes stuck on a dolls head if you're struggling for models, this will at least improve your lash isolation.

That's really good advice, thank you xx

Are these courses internationally recognised? I plan to live in NYC soon. Thanks :)

Take a look at my skill building / advanced lash course.
It's designed for just this

Re the US each state has its own regs therefore you would need to find out what they require

I spend a lot of time on the US running my courses out there and hence know that each of the 52 has its own regs

Latest posts

Back