Trained with Connect 2 Hair on extensions but not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelife

Reaction score
Hi i recently did training with conect 2 hair, i paid £600 to learn pre-bonded, fusion and micro-ring but not happy with the actual hair i trained with. I want to go train with a well know hair extension company and was thinking balmain as it seems to have good reveiws and quick to fit. Im wn5 9du wigan i carnt seem to find a training school near me so can anyone else recommend another school near wigan i drive so can travel within reason. Thanks everyone x

Is it the hair ur not happy with or the training? As i trained with connect 2 hair myself. Im happy with training. But i didnt like the hair myself. But u dont hav2 use their hair. I never order off them i use other companies for the extensions. So if its the hair just use some1 elses hair as ur stil qualifed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

I also trained with connect 2 hair... I didn't think it was the best training to be honest!

i trained with them and really poor in my oppinion! very dissaponted!!

Me too. Could have been a lot better. Thank god for YouTube and practicing eh! I didn't like the hair either. I just use SJK or Rapunzels x

Latest posts

Back