Training help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephistication

Reaction score
Hi
I want to do a complete nail technician course covering all nail enhancements,
Can anyone recommend a provider. I have been looking into several and want to ensure I am going somewhere reputable.
I have seen Nail & beauty academy in London does an intense course and next step national nail and beauty courses.
Just want to be trained in more than one area
Thanks
:irked:

Hi
I want to do a complete nail technician course covering all nail enhancements,
Can anyone recommend a provider. I have been looking into several and want to ensure I am going somewhere reputable.
I have seen Nail & beauty academy in London does an intense course and next step national nail and beauty courses.
Just want to be trained in more than one area
Thanks
:irked:

If you want to get a job in a salon, a course which gives you an NVQ qualification is a must. If you want to work for yourself I would recommend to train directly with one of the nail companies (CND, NSI, Harmony, Youngs etc) and ensure your course will allow you to get insurance.

The smaller training providers offering intensive short courses can be really hit and miss. If yo go with one of these ensure you are very clear as to what qualification you will end up with, whether it is accredited, whether it will qualify you to buy the professional products you want to work with.

Other things to look out for are how many classroom hours you get, over what period the course is taught, what kit is included (or required) and what after support and further training is available.

If you search on here or use google you can find reviews on many courses and training companies.

Latest posts

Back