Training in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMARA_J

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been reading everyone's posts and just wondering if any Aussies could let me know where they did their training as i moslty hear about training overseas.

Thanks for the help

Here's the link to the APFA (Australian Professional Fingernail Association)
APFA - The Australian Association for Professional Nail Practitioners
This should help finding out more details on the qualifications you will need for your State, and also which product training is available in your State. I know that you have access to Creative, EZFlow, OPI, etc. HTH.

Cheers for that. Appreciate it.:)

Hey there where abouts are you? I am in albury and i did my training with a creative lady at sullivans beauty here in albury..

I trained at the highly reputable Beauty Skills Academy. They are the best in Queensland

Hi
I trained at One on One Nail Technician, a groovy little place near I live. Great training but they didnt train with a brand name product. Though I think after my training I have learnt more beneficial training from this site.
cheers
Rachel

Hi I am doing my training Central Coast Nsw contour college

Thanks for all your replies. Really appreciated it.:green:

Hi
I did my trainig with an educator from CND here in Autralia she is from Sydney and was excellent in delivering the course.

Latest posts

Back