Training provider disappeared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
Hi im wandering if anyone can help , i recently did a course but havent started offering the treatment yet!

inwas meant to have life long access to the course content!

i went to go back in on the online portal to go over some training and the company have totally gone and even the telephone number is unrecognised

does anyone know where i stand on this ?

If the company went bust/ceased training, probably not too much you can do.

Try contacting whoever was accrediting the course as they might know more information. Unfortunately, your contract was with the training company so the accrediting company might not be much help, but I’d still give it a try.

Could it be that the company has maybe changed their details? If you have the trainers contact details you might be able to find out more?
If not and the company has ceased training then there is probably not much you can do but if you need help feel free to message me and I might be able to help you get started x

Hi im wandering if anyone can help , i recently did a course but havent started offering the treatment yet!

inwas meant to have life long access to the course content!

i went to go back in on the online portal to go over some training and the company have totally gone and even the telephone number is unrecognised

What course was it in? I offer mentoring/refresher training if that’s helpful to you x
does anyone know where i stand on this ?

Latest posts

Back