Training schools for the 19+ leaning loan in the Midlands/ Birmingham NVQ 3 nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Davis

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone please recommend an academy that does the 19+ learning course in Nails? I was to begin my course with a nail academy on Tuesday. Today they called me to tell me the course wouldn't be beginning as they hadn't filled the places. I am so upset as I am a self employed cleaner and have let one of my clients go so I could give the course my time. I also turned another course down as it was further away. I wasn't told that if they didn't fill the course then no course wouldn't be ran. All I was told was hopefully that they will fill the course next month? Feel so let down. Thanks in advance

There is a 19+ funded course starting in Kidderminster, not sure how far that is for you? I couldn't do it this time with 6 weeks holiday coming up and having children so looking out for their next one :)

There is a 19+ funded course starting in Kidderminster, not sure how far that is for you? I couldn't do it this time with 6 weeks holiday coming up and having children so looking out for their next one :)
Thank you for your reply, I got a place on the last course at Kidderminster but choose the other one as Birmingham was easier to get to by train. If the one in Birmingham had told me the course may not run if they didn't have enough applicants I would have taken my place on the Kidderminster course. I now feel annoyed.

Might be worth calling them at Kidderminster if that's still an option for you?

Latest posts

Back