Training with Gateway?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone trained with gateway workshops?
Would you recommend?
How was your training?

I was looking at the lash lift course.

Thanks x

Hi i done a body wrap course with then it was good was only two of us so we had more time and the women was lovely x

Ive done a hot stone course with them and they were very good. I believe they've won awards for training too.

Lovely, I'll hold out a little longer just I case anyone who has had a bad experience comments later on...
Thank you!!

I also did hot stone training and found it was an excellent course. Small classes and really knowledgeable tutor.

Go for it, they've been around for ages and have a good reputation.

Hi,
I've just booked myself on the lash lift course in Blackheath at end of March. Depending on how soon you're planning on doing the course, I could give you some real feedback after that! It's my first course that I've booked with gateway so hoping all goes well. The correspondence I've had from the specific trainer has already been excellent so far.

Klaire

I did a one gel nails course with gateway... It doesn't came anywhere near some of the other ( qualification ) courses I have done, but is good compared to some of the other one day courses around.

I would never recommend a day course if you don' have some experience already in that area, and be prepared to have loads of people lined up to practice on. I think tutors do say you can contact them with any questions, so use this back up if you need to.

I would say if you tend to lack confidence ( as I do sometimes ) you will need more than a day course.

As for my gel nail ability? .............hahahaha, - but then I don't have any other nail qualification even though technically I'm certificated and insurable through the guild. I think if I allreay had loads of manicure clients and lots of models lined up I might have got somewhere.

I did a one gel nails course with gateway... It doesn't came anywhere near some of the other ( qualification ) courses I have done, but is good compared to some of the other one day courses around.

I would never recommend a day course if you don' have some experience already in that area, and be prepared to have loads of people lined up to practice on. I think tutors do say you can contact them with any questions, so use this back up if you need to.

I would say if you tend to lack confidence ( as I do sometimes ) you will need more than a day course.

As for my gel nail ability? .............hahahaha, - but then I don't have any other nail qualification even though technically I'm certificated and insurable through the guild. I think if I allreay had loads of manicure clients and lots of models lined up I might have got somewhere.

That's great!
I have lots of models, I can tint eyebrows and do waxing etc now but this was something I'm interested in doing so when I saw it on the website I was over the moon and the cost was great too!
Worth a try!!!
X

Hi,
I've just booked myself on the lash lift course in Blackheath at end of March. Depending on how soon you're planning on doing the course, I could give you some real feedback after that! It's my first course that I've booked with gateway so hoping all goes well. The correspondence I've had from the specific trainer has already been excellent so far.

Klaire

Yes I have done a few say courses and I have to say I have enjoyed them all. And always had people to practise on for a few weeks / months to perfect what I'm doing. The trainers always give you their numbers for any help etc too.
Oh I'm looking at one at the beginning of March... But I'm sure we will be just fine if your getting correspondence even before the training! X

Latest posts

Back