Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
(Dare i ask) I am qualified solely in Gel Nail Systems at the moment and want to widen my range of systems but am not sure what to go for and who with i think Fiberglass nails look fantastic and was considering this option.

Because i work full time i will need a course that i can do either at weekends or eveings and would be grateful for any websites or details on who people would recommend, i know there has been ridiculous chat about this being just a Creative based site but i am interested in Creative (through my own choice!!) and would be grateful for any details that anyone can give me on the courses and if possible the price range?

Thanks peeps x

To be an all round tech you would be better to offer all systems - including great manicures.

L&P seems to be the most popular where I live but gel may be more popular in other areas.

Do lots of research into the training available - contact companies you are interested in and suss out their back up after training and also general customer services.

Check out colleges and get details of their tutors - you may get a really good one.

I read in Scratch this morning about the new NVQ qualification - suss it out - do you have any ANT satellite centres near you.

Good luck.

Kellyc said:
(Dare i ask) i know there has been ridiculous chat about this being just a Creative based site but i am interested in Creative (through my own choice!!) and would be grateful for any details that anyone can give me on the courses and if possible the price range?

If you call 0113 275 5719 and ask to speak to a Academy Advisor, they will send you information and costs and assist you to find a Creative Nail Academy near to you. Best to get the info yu need from the 'horses mouth' so to speak.

Hi there Kelly,

It is good to know all three systems, I personaly use alot of different products and I have had excellent non biased, non product based training . It gave me a good understanding of different products and the theory behind them, the course itself is longer than most and it covered many subjects in great depth. I have had training in 4 leading companies and found that the training that I recieved from Waterside Training Acadamy to be the most beneficial.
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back