trampolines....any one seen any deals on one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
im looking at getting one ....anyone seen any on offer anywhere?

Also....would u recommend getting the enclosure with it (if u have one)

Thanks in advance.

Amb xx

Hi I haven't got one but in our local woolworths the other day they had an 8ft one with enclosure for £89.99. If we had the space and cash we would have got one.

woolworths
homebase
and b and q
argos
i got one built it need to build the enclocure but havent had time.
i would think an enclosure is a must for littlelies incase they loose their balance...the trampolines are quite high off the ground

We have one of the 8ft ones with the enclosure for my 4yr old. She loves it. I don't see her from the moment she gets home till the moment she has her tea!

Would deffinatley recommend the enclosure. You then don't have to be stuck at the window watching and waiting for them to fall off!:eek: HTH

i got 14 ft one from toys r us with enclosure 199.00 i thought that was a good buy. i would defo get enclosure i've had 2 1 without enclosure at my old house i left it there, and bought new one with enclosure my daughter is 9 although not a baby i could never settle without enclosure and she did fall off once, and i had a letter from argos the first place i bought tramp from, saying be very careful as there has been many fatal accidents!

enjoy which ever you get
jan

my friend bought a 10ft one from argos - no enclosure for 99 quid - the kids love it - and so does she - good exercise :hug:

chanails said:
i got 14 ft one from toys r us with enclosure 199.00 i thought that was a good buy. i would defo get enclosure i've had 2 1 without enclosure at my old house i left it there, and bought new one with enclosure my daughter is 9 although not a baby i could never settle without enclosure and she did fall off once, and i had a letter from argos the first place i bought tramp from, saying be very careful as there has been many fatal accidents!

enjoy which ever you get
jan

That's really good customer service of them... unless they would have been liable?

I think the trampolines for kids are great , as you can watch them all safely in the garden and they provide hours of fun! I miss going on the bouncy castles :lol: - even at my age!

Toy's R us do do some good deals on them. Me and hubby got a big one to do our 'Fittness' Regime together!

Latest posts

Back