Transform Russian hair, anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do this alot when mixing colours with no issues

Finally got my order done today phew! Just hope their here in time now!

Little question regarding my own hair transform don't do 0.5g any more & my hair can't take 1g it's too heavy, I'm thinking about cutting the bond down the middle when I order them and fitting them as split pieces could anyone foresee any issues with doing this?
Iv done this lots of times, their glue is so strong u probably won't shed any, it's great when mixing colours

This is a real life nightmare! I'm still less than half way through! A bottle of oil, conditioner & acetone I've used so far :(

REAL Mongolian hair is a lot coarser than russian hair. Its like in-between chinese and indian.

Russian hair is much finer and comes in lighter colours (usually a 5-7) whereas Mongolian comes in darker (3-4).

So russian goes under little to no processing as its already light but the only way you can trust its russian hair is if its virgin because you can't tell what hair it was before processing (when you've seen and felt slavic hair... You'll know what is real and what isn't).

Both would be fine on short hair but virgin russian will last the longest.

Cam, going by this thread, Transforms Russian extensions are real. What makes you say they're not real? I'm just curious.

Cam, going by this thread, Transforms Russian extensions are real. What makes you say they're not real? I'm just curious.

Its not sold virgin and the price its sold for. You can't get 50g of russian hair for less than 200.

Latest posts

Back