• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Treatment room for hire in sutton surrey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sj's

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have a treatment room available in my hair salon in Sutton Surrey. The room was being used as a beauty treatment room, and the lady currently renting the room is happy to leave her clients if the next occupant is also offering beauty treatments.

I am open to suggestions as for the use of the room. We are open Tuesday - Saturday with a late night on Thursdays. The new occupant is welcome to use the room all week or just a few days as the previous lady was there just Thursday - Saturday.

Please feel free to call the salon on 0208 288 0058 or message me here for more details.

All the best

Sarah x :)

Hi Sarah,

I saw your advert for the Beauty Room in Sutton, I am extremley interested as I live in Wallington and I am NVQ Level 2 and 3 qualified. Could you tell me a little bit more about where you are based and rates etc.

Thanks x

Karen Barber

Hi Karen.

You are welcome to come and see the beauty room if you would like?

Sarah :)

Latest posts

Back