Treatment room hiding trolleys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
Hi was looking to streamline the look of the treatment rooms in the salon and I would like to get rid of waxing trolleys and skin care trolleys and putting everything in cupboards. Was wondering if anyone has managed to do this with regards to wax pot etc. Any ideas?

When I built my clinic I built very big cupboards for this very reason. I can't stand having products everywhere! I have one shelf for all my Decleor facial products, another for body products, another for electrical facial products & at the bottom of the cupboard are two sets of drawers containing moisturisers, gauze, tweezers, spatulas, tints, strips, spatulas, electrolysis needles, gloves, sponges etc. I also have a double plug in the cupboard for my parafin wax heater & wax pot. But to be honest I tend to leave the wax pot out but on the bottom shelf of the trolley as I use it on & off all day and it's a pig to keep getting it in & out!

Latest posts

Back