Treats & Christmas gifts for clients 2013?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Hi all ive searched and no previous threads came up, forgive me if i missed any.

Its that time where i get all confused and in a stress over what to get my clients and which clients, im rubbish at christmas shopping in general!!

Last year i think i could have done better i did gift bags of candles, nail file and bubble bath.
Eve Taylor candles are great but i retail these so i would be loosing retail money.

I always do a Christmas menu for the 2 weeks before and 1 after xmas.
Special hot chocolate, baileys coffee etc with mince pie or xmas biscuit.

Any ideas to make my clients feel wanted and special appreciated. Espcially my 2 week regular long term clients!

I'm thinking of doing this, maybe a mini solar oil, a mini Yankee candle, a sparkly nail file and a candy cane? I've just got some red bags with white polka dots and silver snowflake stickers to seal with =)

I think you're all brilliant for doing this. I used to spend the equivalent of a small mortgage on my nails and was lucky to get a Christmas card :(

Bumping this thread as I need to get started buying lol

I'm think yankie candle but a medium to large jar for my very regulars. And small jar for my semi regulars lol.

But i don't want it too detract from my other candle sales.

I used to do little bags of little things but in my 4th year now with regulars spending almost a small mortgage at my salon as you say lol I'm going too spend more! Just clueless what too do!?! X

There's a tread similar to this already going :) I'm on my phone so can't post the link :s if you go to my profile and look at my posts you'll find it their :) xxxxxx

It's called Christmas treats for regulars if you search it :) lots of info & ideas on their already :) xxxx

I find this difficult, so I just give everyone cards like the attached.
Technically, we don't really have to give anything. Clients come to us because they want to. They also give us gifts because they want to. Morrisons or the petrol station do not give me anything!! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 170
My christmas treat to them is to tell them they dont need to come to me on christmas Day :D

Latest posts

Back