Trendy Nail Wrap - Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley2011

Reaction score
I have been doing UV gels since September and im happy with them.

Im wondering if i can put trendy nail wraps over them?
I attempted to earlier and they just wouldnt lay flat, were lifting round the edges and creasing at the tip, i tried several nails and have now given up for tonight.

Can you offer any tips on these, ive wathced the tutorials but not finding them any help to be honest.

That's trendy nail wraps for you! Have you tried minx? Works everytime for me! :D x

Yeah I will never use Trendy Wraps again.

My other half bought them for me so thought id at least try . . . :rolleyes:

I'll try minx next then :)

Trendy are just a bit too thick to go over enhancements but you could put them on then do the enhancement over the wrap. Obviously you couldn't change the pattern without removing the enhancement and it would look weird growing out if you were to just do infills on the enhancement.

If cut into tips they look nice though and you don't have the same trouble with them looking odd when growing out (although they will look a bit odd I don't think it would look as odd as a full covereage nail growing out).

You might want to heat them up to get them to stretch a bit. I used to use them and found that I had to do that (or put them in full sunlight to soften) before proceeding.

You won't have the problem with Sheekee or Minx however (although with the latter you do need the lamp to heat them up/or the portable heat blower)

Latest posts

Back