Trendy nail wraps , on natural nails or enhancements ??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Heyyyy , i have just getting the new wraps in done a few sets with the already cut tips think they looked fab and i used acrylic over the top , i done a full set of the full nail leopard print with acrylic over the top .....and hmmm not sure if it gives the right look and i know its down to how we do it etc but does anyone else find it looks tooo fake , i looked at the set today and thought they just look like stickers you can tell , if you get me. my client lovd em but maybe its being a nail technician and being picky but does anyone else find this...

and also i wanted to know do people who have used them on natural nails find they last very long , including toes ??? i get the impression from them they wont last long altho i havnt tryed on natural nails yet , only with acrylic and they have lasted 3-4weeks.

hmmm a confussed tech :cry:

Hi
I've been using the nail wraps and minx on natural toenails and they look fab although i have found that the nail wraps do lift slightly, a friend advised me to seal the free edge with a small amount of glue and i've found this works a treat
Hope this helps

Hi

i did Minx Training 2 months ago and last night removed my toes!!(cheetah lightning)

I absolutely love them, today put silver lightning on my toes and crystals on big toes for Christmas etc. I have done quite a few sets on finger nails, cutting them for French tip then overlaying in acrylic . Done both overlays and extensions this way excellent last as normal.
I have not done any with gel., or just on finger nails as they will not last as long, therefore none of my clients are wiling:(

Last week i bought 2 packs of Trendy Wraps,pre cut French. I did 2 sets of fingers nail extensions with acrylic, however these do not look anywhere near as good, the quality overall in comparison is very poor.

So i will stick with Minx as they are fantastic.... I'm hooked!

I hope this helps in some way, have fun experimenting....Lynda

, a friend advised me to seal the free edge with a small amount of glue and i've found this works a treat
Hope this helps

I know this sounds dumb but what glue do you use and what do you apply it with? I dont do enhancements but have read this tip several times for the trendy wraps and have always wondered.

I had trendy on my toes and they lasted a good 6 weeks although i did have a little bit of lifting on 1 toe but near the cuticle so it didnt make much difference.
I have trialled trendy tips but with a normal polish top coat but am not convinced, i thought the glue idea might help.
hth

Ive had TNW on my toes since the first week in Oct and there still all on. hav had to cut my nails a couple of times coz they were gettin too long but this hasnt made much difference apart from the wrap gettin smaller

Latest posts

Back