Tropic skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macca smiles

Reaction score
I know tropic skincare isn't a professional product but I have become an ambassador after years of being a dermalogica queen ! I still have dermalogica in my salon, but, I am thinking of becoming tropic only !
I am amazed by it's abilities ! Am I crazy to do away with a "professional" system or shall I go for it ?

My skin has never been better since using tropic and many of my clients are the same HEELLLPPPP

I've been in it since the beginning of this year. I haven't done anything for ages but people just walk into the salon now to replenish their products! It's brilliant, 100% natural plant extracts, no parabens etc etc. My skin is so much better and my ladies LOVE the products too. They are so professionally packaged too.

I use them for facials and they end up buying it. Better than the stuff I bought at the suppliers!

I use the body scrub for pedis too. Smells so fresh and their feet are lovely and soft afterwards.

Go for it.

I love the Lash Extensions mascara, creates beautiful long lashes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think its great that you're using what works...
A lot of people I talk to are so worried about not using the big names brands - but it just makes all the businesses generic. I think its great!

Plus I loved Susan Ma on the Apprentice! lol

If it works for you then why not.....however It isn't a professional product so you can only perform a facial with what clients can buy to take home. This IMO doesn't give your salon 'product' ie your facial treatment any USP. You might find your retail sales remain steady, but your facial sales may decline, after all what are you using that the client can't do at home.

I'm not surprised your clients love tropic compared to Dermalogica, it isn't known as the most gentle range of skincare on the market although for many it is very effective and has a great team and training.

Every skincare company has a primary business focus, I wouldn't imagine tropic has the professional salon at the top of its list, and would probably love to get a big account with Boots and Superdrug. It is very much focused on social selling, much like virgin vie was and Temple Spa, Nu Skin, Oriflame and Arbonne now are.

What does this mean for you as a therapist?....Well as long as you are selling they are happy. I'm not sure they will be offering you small business support and helping you with professional training any time soon :0)

I have just started using eve taylor and it is simple, proven, effective, gentle, professional and British and I am loving it x
:Love:

Latest posts

Back