Trouble sleeping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to sleep too late & over sleep in the morning every day of my life... There's no hope for me... I have 3 kids & a hubby that do it too, it amazes me when people say their up at 6 or something ridiculous like that, I've only been asleep a short while at 6am! :mad:

I've been so bad lately... My alarms just don't wake me up sometimes or I'll turn them off and fall back to sleep it's ridiculous. I love my bed so much in the morning though[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I'll take a look at that book now!

I've been so bad lately... My alarms just don't wake me up sometimes or I'll turn them off and fall back to sleep it's ridiculous. I love my bed so much in the morning though[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I'll take a look at that book now!
I'm exactly the same, I have 5 alarms on my phone 3 on my kindle & a real alarm clock on the TV & I still sleep through them all :oops:

I'm exactly the same, I have 5 alarms on my phone 3 on my kindle & a real alarm clock on the TV & I still sleep through them all :oops:

I have 11 alarms; one at 6am and one at each minute past (for when I have to get up super early) and I just wake up when they start annoying me and turn them all off then sleep till 7[emoji23]

Have you guys tried the sleep cycle app?
I find that's helpful to wake up.

Matt Willis (Busted) struggles with sleep and he recently put some info on Instagram about what he's done to help his sleep. X

Matt Willis (Busted) struggles with sleep and he recently put some info on Instagram about what he's done to help his sleep. X

I go to bed tired and with the intention of sleeping but I just end up not[emoji24]

I do have this, it's ok sometimes but not every day, I had a little issue a few months ago tho where the phone slipped under my pillow & when I woke up it was so hot I could hardly touch it! Scared me a bit tbh with all these pillows on fire pics going around! I haven't used it since!

I think that the principle of cycles of sleep definatley has something to do with waking up times tho, they touch on that in that book too

They've changed it now. You put it on your bedside table. X

Omg regardless of what time I go to bed in nearly always awake just before the alarm at 5.45.

I'm one of those really annoying early morning people lol xxx

Omg regardless of what time I go to bed in nearly always awake just before the alarm at 5.45.

I'm one of those really annoying early morning people lol xxx
I would reeeeeeely love to be able to do that! I can't speak to other human beings untill I've had a cup of tea and a cigarette in the morning... I'm one of the people who dosent like morning people lmaoo x

I would reeeeeeely love to be able to do that! I can't speak to other human beings untill I've had a cup of tea and a cigarette in the morning... I'm one of the people who dosent like morning people lmaoo x
I am EXACTLY the same as this !!! I'm evil in the morning , I don't have trouble getting to sleep but I can't wake up sleep through all alarms , I work 2 nights a week so I'm always awake all day tues , Tuesday night then sleep from 10am -6pm weds day then awake all weds night and all day Thursday , I think I'm tired all the time because I never catch up on sleep , plus I am a really really bad snorer , my sister uses nytol and swears by them they help her drift off as she can't sleep

I am EXACTLY the same as this !!! I'm evil in the morning , I don't have trouble getting to sleep but I can't wake up sleep through all alarms , I work 2 nights a week so I'm always awake all day tues , Tuesday night then sleep from 10am -6pm weds day then awake all weds night and all day Thursday , I think I'm tired all the time because I never catch up on sleep , plus I am a really really bad snorer , my sister uses nytol and swears by them they help her drift off as she can't sleep
Aw I think night shifts are awful, my cousin does that a few nights a week she gets in a right state, I've tried nytol, calms and was even prescribed amytriptiline at one point but I get used to them all really quickly and still end up awake till all hours, I googled the worlds loudest alarm clock this week too, it came up with the thunder bell... I had one of them ages ago & chucked it in the bin coz it's too rubbish! All us heavy sleepers should give our mobile numbers to the early birds & they can ring us to wake us up in the morning! :D

But would we hear our phone ringing [emoji15]

Valarian root.

Latest posts

Back