Trouble with Shellac lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
Hi
I have just replaced the bulbs on my lamp and reset it. I put it on to check it was working ok and the 2 bulbs on the left didn't go on. I took then out and put back in and still not working. So I switched some over to see if it was the bulbs and the 2 still aren't going on. Is this a problem with the lamp? Busy day of shellac tomorrow and no time to buy a new lamp :-(
Thanks

You're not the only one, there seems to a whole load of people with the same issue. Suggest you do a search to find out more info but probably your only course of action is to speak to your supplier. If it's in warranty you should be due a replacement.

Sorry I can't be anymore positive, I'm on my fourth one since Shellac started!

Karaxxx

Thanks il have a look!!
It's 3 years old so I'm guessing won't be able to get it replaced :-( I have 4 clients booked in first thing tomorrow aswell! May have to do the hand in 2 sections as the right side is still curing as just done mine to test it out!!

Good luck :) xx

Loads of people recommend having two, in case of emergencies or bulb failure. I hate this as now my fifth lamp is sitting unused just waiting for number four to break down! I know I could use two but I swap the lamp from side to side to make clients comfy and if I did I'd be in a constantly panic in case they both broke!

Karaxxx

Yes, it's a common fault, I'm also on lamp no. 4...

Latest posts

Back