Trudip extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL17

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently started doing the trudip extensions. I am looking some advice- can anyone tell me do I need to blend my extension tip into the natural nail or can I just go ahead and apply the dip powder without blending??

Hi,
I have recently started doing the trudip extensions. I am looking some advice- can anyone tell me do I need to blend my extension tip into the natural nail or can I just go ahead and apply the dip powder without blending??

I always blend with dip because the application is so much thinner. I also start off with just a line of base at where the tip meets the natural nail and dip that, then base on 3/4 of the nail down, dip, and then over the whole nail. This builds an apex over the tip and keeps it from snapping or ripping off.

There are some tutorials on YouTube (Kiara Sky Dip comes to mind) teaching this method.

I always blend with dip because the application is so much thinner. I also start off with just a line of base at where the tip meets the natural nail and dip that, then base on 3/4 of the nail down, dip, and then over the whole nail. This builds an apex over the tip and keeps it from snapping or ripping off.

There are some tutorials on YouTube (Kiara Sky Dip comes to mind) teaching this method.
Thankyou so much

Latest posts

Back