True Fit Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
Found this over on the Beautytech site, what do you think, will we be redundant soon? :lol:

"I just watched my local news station and they featured a story on a dentist who has developed some kind of press on nails that fit the client specifically and the client purchases these nails and then applies them and removes them whenever they want and apparently they last a long time. Check out this website and let me know what you think."

www.truefitnails.com

Jane said:
Found this over on the Beautytech site, what do you think, will we be redundant soon? :lol:

"I just watched my local news station and they featured a story on a dentist who has developed some kind of press on nails that fit the client specifically and the client purchases these nails and then applies them and removes them whenever they want and apparently they last a long time. Check out this website and let me know what you think."

www.truefitnails.com
I think we will live.. have du seen the price...

using a paddle to help separation of the enhancement from the nail plate???? whatever next? lol

Are they not just like the stick on "false" ones from boots but i little more pricey!!!!!!!!!

So how do they stay on the nail? They dont want you to put chemicals on your natural fingernail?

A little like the Imaginail, dont think it will take off.............i think our jobs will be safe LOL

Amanda

hi geeks... i went back to my school last a couple of weeks ago and watch my trainer have training on this.. a few of them needed models so i put my hand up to it :) i personally thought this method is skill-less.... it was just like buying fake nails from a chemist. they looked really natural for the first week but found in the second week the cuticle area looked horrid and had a LOT of lifting.... they were not as durable,,,,,
trust me... i would not recommend buying the kit at all....
it made me appreciate the skill of techs that use acrylic,.,

Latest posts

Back