Ts50 Spray tan gun gone speckly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
I purchased one of these spray tan guns over a year ago and i only use it a few times every few months but i make sure it gets cleaned every time, when i watched a video on the cleanin of it i did notice that there was a tool missin to take out the smallest part of the gun for it to be cleaned but i never worried

i done 3 spray tans last week and the first was fine near the end of the second it started to become speckly the last one was speckly all over as the tan dried it wasnt so bad but apperntly they stayed speckly i did offer to do free tans if this happened
when i came home and cleaned the gun and removed the tube that goes into the container of tan a lot of fluid flowed back out does anyone have any idea what the problem was that made this go speckly?

Hiya,

I have this machine also, does your have the Helia gun?

i had this happen once but i realised that my dial had been knocked so it was set at the wrong setting meaning the mist wasnt as fine when sprayed. i turned it down again and it hasnt done it since.

I hope this helps :)

I don't have this spray tan gun myself however the same thing happened with my fake bake gun, it went all speckly and i couldn't understand why! I played around with the dial at the front and it then became fine, however one day whilst spraying my sister (thank goodness it wasn't a client) i pressed the leaver and the whole thing clicked and went floppy! I heard alot of things inside the gun move around and seem to fall out of place!! I couldn't be bothered to even try and fix it so I just purchased a new one, since then have had no problems but it may be a good idea to purchase another gun in case your one completely goes! It would be good to have a spare, however it may simply just be the dial on the front that needs adjusting :)

Latest posts

Back