Tuina Massage & Cupping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
Thought I'd let you know about the treatment I had last night.

I pulled my shoulder last Friday in the middle of a massage and needed to get it fixed.

One of the fellas where I rent my room is a traditional Chinese Medicine practicioner. Anyway I needed some deep tissue work done so he said he'd help fix me!!

I lay on the bed and he did some mobilisations with my arms and legs and tested the strength or my limbs and I was as weak as a baby.

He then put chinese cups on to suction the muscles - I now have ten large cup bruises on my back - this is normal, he then placed accupuncture needles in my meridian lines, removed the cups and deep some deep massage work before finally placing the cups locally on the affected area. My back is a bit sensitive today but my arm and shoulder are 100% better.

At the end her retested the strength and my resistence had improved so much - i as astounded.

My husband has been in New York working for 4 weeks and I'm going there on Saturday, I've been primping and preening all week so I'd look good and now I have cup bruises all up my back - can't wear any nice christmas tops :( He's going to be shocked when he sees my back :lol:

Wow, that's really interesting! Well, as long as you have cup marks and not fingernail marks on your back, your husband should be fine! Lol!

Seen the cupping b4 looks really weird....sure he will be ok

Latest posts

Back