Tunics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm a mobile therapist and currently wear half polycotton stretch and half some other fabric for my tunics. I'm finding it really hard to wear them now. I get so hot and sweaty and really uncomfortable. Anyone know of any cotton only tunics? Thanks x

Diamond design do a linen look uniform thats really cool. The fabric breathes like cotton. Only thing I will say is they don't last very long they go shabby after about 5/6 months of constant wear

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I also wear the linen look diamond design tunic - I bought my first one 3 years ago along along with a normal polyester tunic , which end the end never wore as was too hot. I wore the diamond design everyday washing it every night and although it lost the diamontes - it still is wonderful condition . I have since bought another one and am looking at buying a third and wouldn't buy anything else now (even though they are expensive)

Wow thats really good. 6 months of washing every night and mine were only fit for the bin! Lots of bubbles. Maybe something to do with nails :(

Ive now changed to buttercups. Fab quality fabric but serious overheating problems.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys. I'm a mobile therapist and currently wear half polycotton stretch and half some other fabric for my tunics. I'm finding it really hard to wear them now. I get so hot and sweaty and really uncomfortable. Anyone know of any cotton only tunics? Thanks x

Mines a diamond one too, there are expensive but so worth the price , I have had mine for about 5 years 😳 washed it everyday and still looks great , I just stick the crystals back on with nail glue .... Will never change, and I don't get warm in them either x

Thanks for replies. How do these diamond ones fit? X

Latest posts

Back