Twilight, counting down the days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish it was acceptable to change into pyjamas while there too. Xoxo

Totally acceptable...6 of us went to the midnight showing in our onesies :D. And for those who haven't seen it yet, epic is the only word!

Totally acceptable...6 of us went to the midnight showing in our onesies :D. And for those who haven't seen it yet, epic is the only word!

Oooh yey!!! Even better if I can wear my onesie. Was it an odeon?
I know I'm going to be disappointed with the wedding. Already seen the trailer for it and wasn't impressed it was outside when the books describe in detail its inside, but it should be epic! Renesme looks so cute!

Got a box of wine for this one as a bottle doesn't last long enough, and will get a large sushi and possibly go really unusual with popcorn haha. Xoxo

Are u a bit behind tomme the wedding was in the last one!!

Loved it. Totally amazing and loved the twist. Defo best one yet!!!

Team Paul!!!!

Are u a bit behind tomme the wedding was in the last one!!

Loved it. Totally amazing and loved the twist. Defo best one yet!!!

Team Paul!!!!

Eh? Is that why I remember it then? I thought it was because of the description. I remember it ending with bella having really bad red eye (could be conjunctivitis though) xoxo

Went to see it yesterday and it was terrific! Honestly it is so well done. The ending is breathtaking! At one point me and my bestie were holding hands without even realising we were. I want to go see it again and again.

Eh? Is that why I remember it then? I thought it was because of the description. I remember it ending with bella having really bad red eye (could be conjunctivitis though) xoxo

Yeah she gets married before she becomes a vamp!!

Think you should watch part 1 before you go see part 2. Then you can remind your self what happens. Lol.

Xx

Yeah she gets married before she becomes a vamp!!

Think you should watch part 1 before you go see part 2. Then you can remind your self what happens. Lol.

Xx

That part is tonight's guilty pleasure. It's been so long since I seem them. Iv even put the books next to the tv haha xoxo

I'm probably going to yet shot for saying this but I haven't watched any of them. Are they as good ad the books? I only got the books last Xmas too but couldnt put them down. I've got the first 3 on DVD so I'm thinking I might need to break the seal on them! Yes they are still in the cellophane wrappers. (Goes and hides behind sofa for fear of geeks yelling at me Lmao)

xxx

I'm probably going to yet shot for saying this but I haven't watched any of them. Are they as good ad the books? I only got the books last Xmas too but couldnt put them down. I've got the first 3 on DVD so I'm thinking I might need to break the seal on them! Yes they are still in the cellophane wrappers. (Goes and hides behind sofa for fear of geeks yelling at me Lmao)

xxx

Yes and no. There is quite a bit of superficial things that they missed or altered from the books which for me spoils it a bit. Like I said, the wedding is outside, not a happy bunny xoxo

Bit like harry potter then. Loved the books and then got peeved off when they missed bits in the movies.

xxx

Latest posts

Back