Twisting lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myden

Reaction score
Why do my lash extensions twist after a week? I only have a regular full set not Russian volume. They all look fine then after about a week some start to twist a go the wrong way!

Have you tried to comb them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I comb them daily.

Why do my lash extensions twist after a week? I only have a regular full set not Russian volume. They all look fine then after about a week some start to twist a go the wrong way!

It could be a number of things, they could be too thick and heavy for your natural lash, they could be too long for your natural lash. If you have naturally curly lashes that grow in different directions, if the extension is applied to a mid cycle lash the Nat lash will continue to grow and therefore the extension will tilt.

They are my immediate thoughts. It's hard to say when we don't kniw all the details ie lash lengths used, thickness and natural lashes xxxx

i would think that that particular twisting lash has been applied to more than one natural lash. xx

Latest posts

Back