UK Nail Tech Competition In April

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, and I'm worried im taking too much stuff!!! :|

I'll be the one with the largest suit case..........:green: and covered in nicorette patches!!:eek: :lick:

lol i was writing my list out last night and i'm now on ebay trying to find a bigger case so i'll be like you as i'm doing top tech and salon tech!!I don't smoke so i don't need the patches but then again i might do lol

lol i was writing my list out last night and i'm now on ebay trying to find a bigger case so i'll be like you as i'm doing top tech and salon tech!!I don't smoke so i don't need the patches but then again i might do lol
Thats what I was doing last night! Came across these cases, they are reasonable priced, come in 2 sizes......and delivery is a few days.

Health and Beauty Wear Limited Cosmetics Cases

Still not had my rules yet but I will be entering top tech and salon tech sunday and one on monday too.

I must be mad :eek:

Your not mad hun i'm doing the same!! :eek:

I've just finished my photo for the photography 'james bond' comp pphheeww!!

I never thought it would be such hard work but i am really please with the pic as it took me from 9am-7.30pm on easter monday i loved every second tho wish i could show you all now!!!

Latest posts

Back