Ultrasound Cavitation Rf and cry machine insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawless1

Reaction score
Hi

i have just purchased a 3d lipo machine can anybody advise where to get insurance from please i dont have my NVQ in beauty

any help would be appreciated

thanks

I'd check with them as they'd be able to advise who their training is accredited with and who are likely to insure it.

Hi how is it going with 3d lipo. im thinking of getting one but still not sure.
Any suggestion / advice welcome.

Hi

i have just purchased a 3d lipo machine can anybody advise where to get insurance from please i dont have my NVQ in beauty

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi there I would advise you do a day course in anatomy and physiology as I believe that is a requirement of insurers
I have the lipofirm plus and my insurance was really reasonable with ABT you could try calling them

How can you do a one day A & P course??? Is there anyone that does them? :confused:

I was aware of that ruling also Rachael_bty as 3D mentioned it to me during discussions I had with them.

Have you actually read this report as it says the asa has accepted the two machines inside the lipofirm plus have medical certification it has been supplied by evlaser the manufacturer and worlds oldest medical laser manufacturer
It also says the asa accepts the fact that there are 4000 installations in Europe of the multi platform device that advanced esthetics solutions have branded the lipofirm plus
I would urge anyone to read the report and request also the clinical study data

As a salon owner myself I did a lot of research into this device before I bought it, Mainly from the good threads etc from salon geek and through speaking to Advanced Esthetics. I was supplied with all the certifications for the technology and was very happy with it. If you read this report it does actually say that it has clinical certification, but, it's the 2 machines inside it. All the company has done is put them in one box and given it a brand name. Personally I find this reassuring to know that my machine does what I was told it does, which in the end is all that matters to me. My clients are happy and therefore, so am I. However, one thing about this report I did find suspicious was that there was only 1 complaint, and from what I understand, they are a competitor!

I totally agree. I bought the Lipofirm Pus at Olympia Beauty show after looking at everyone else's machines. At the show they fully explained the technology and gave me copies of the medical certifications. I bought the machine and I was also referred to numerous insurance companies with preferential rates. I must say I am over the moon with my machine and the results have been fabulous!

AES have always been transparent with me .i have a good relationship with them as lots of you know I'm involved in consultancy for them
I'm informed the new advertising states the device is made up off two medically certified devices slim cav med and twin trend med
That the technology within the lipofirm plus is double certificated
I understand this has been approved by the asa
On the report I've just noticed the complainant appears to be bio theraputic
A brand that advanced esthetic solutions are the sole uk distributor
Having googled I find the previous terminated distributor is still trading under this name as well as 3d lipo
I do not think mud slinging is productive so I'd like to get this thread a bit more informative and educating
The very fact AES are disclosing there manufacturer and all the clinical study data med cert paper work etc is available is very reassuring
I've spoken numerous times about self branding of far eastern manufactured machines .an excellent way of profiteering for company's but the longevity and quality for me is unnerving .i have bought machines fro. The far east off alibaba myself and ended up £4000 out of pocket so for me it's once bitten twice shy
Cavitation and radio frequency treatments are fantastic additions to any clinic menu and I have vast experience in education in this field both medics and therapists
I would be happy to answer any technical questions without being brand specific
:D
Any question on layering with excisting technologies and products
Also the biological effect of such treatments on the body .the process of elimination of adipose matter
Alongside results expectations
I can help with general insurance questions and general contraindication questions
Hope this is helpful

Aesthetic queen...omg! I didn't realise that's who the competitor was. Didn't click when I saw Bio Therapeutic because I know AES distribute that range now!!! Well that explains a lot!

Hey sunflower 42 are you using lipolift pro wrap with your lipofirm plus
If so what kind of results I've been loving it clients too!!
We've just started a campaign for Christmas 3 treatments of lipofirm 3 lipolift pro lipo wraps and we've had a good uptake
You'll have to come and say hi to me at the next show love meeting fellow geeks
Have you joined the lipofirm group on here x

No, How do I join the group?

Yes I have Lipolift! Only had it a few month but got some cracking results. Did a case study on my sister and she lost about 8 inch all over from her first treatment. Been using it with my new sauna blanket!

PS Might crawl into sauna blanket myself today bbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! What shows do you go to, we'll meet up and exchange tips!?

AES have always been transparent with me .i have a good relationship with them as lots of you know I'm involved in consultancy for them
I'm informed the new advertising states the device is made up off two medically certified devices slim cav med and twin trend med
That the technology within the lipofirm plus is double certificated
I understand this has been approved by the asa
On the report I've just noticed the complainant appears to be bio theraputic
A brand that advanced esthetic solutions are the sole uk distributor
Having googled I find the previous terminated distributor is still trading under this name as well as 3d lipo
I do not think mud slinging is productive so I'd like to get this thread a bit more informative and educating
The very fact AES are disclosing there manufacturer and all the clinical study data med cert paper work etc is available is very reassuring
I've spoken numerous times about self branding of far eastern manufactured machines .an excellent way of profiteering for company's but the longevity and quality for me is unnerving .i have bought machines fro. The far east off alibaba myself and ended up £4000 out of pocket so for me it's once bitten twice shy
Cavitation and radio frequency treatments are fantastic additions to any clinic menu and I have vast experience in education in this field both medics and therapists
I would be happy to answer any technical questions without being brand specific
:D
Any question on layering with excisting technologies and products
Also the biological effect of such treatments on the body .the process of elimination of adipose matter
Alongside results expectations
I can help with general insurance questions and general contraindication questions
Hope this is helpful

'Aesthetic Queen' It is my understanding that you actually work for advanced aesthetic solutions and if anyone else follows you on twitter they will know this as well. You seem to be spending rather a lot of time having to defend the company on here and slating other business's in a somewhat indirect manner. It is not professional nor does it look genuine. If 3D really live up to all these claims you make on here would Lord Sugar and Dr. Leah Totton be investing in them? I don't think so...
Reading stuff like this really doesn't make me look at a company like seriously and gives people like me false information and silly playground talk! All I want to do is bring something new to my clients without companies feeling the need to slate other business's. If they were really that great they wouldn't need to- maybe if their machines actually had a USP they could focus on that but they clearly don't so resort to slating other business's in hope they gain a quick sale.
As a professional researching the market and looking in to bringing something new to my clients I find this utterly pathetic.

'Aesthetic Queen' It is my understanding that you actually work for advanced aesthetic solutions and if anyone else follows you on twitter they will know this as well. You seem to be spending rather a lot of time having to defend the company on here and slating other business's in a somewhat indirect manner. It is not professional nor does it look genuine. If 3D really live up to all these claims you make on here would Lord Sugar and Dr. Leah Totton be investing in them? I don't think so...
Reading stuff like this really doesn't make me look at a company like seriously and gives people like me false information and silly playground talk! All I want to do is bring something new to my clients without companies feeling the need to slate other business's. If they were really that great they wouldn't need to- maybe if their machines actually had a USP they could focus on that but they clearly don't so resort to slating other business's in hope they gain a quick sale.
As a professional researching the market and looking in to bringing something new to my clients I find this utterly pathetic.

Unfortunately your understanding is wrong I do not infact work for anyone other than myself . I'm completely self employed
I work as a consultant for numerous company's both publicly and privately
My opinions are completely my own and there are some fantastic company's as well as AES who distribute machinery when it comes to laser lypolysis CHROMOGENEX lead the way there
As I've pointed out many times I have my own standards when purchasing my own equiptment and choosing work partners

Id also like to state there are no negative threads on here regarding the lipofirm device !,however there are lots of positive threads from people who actually own the machine and work with it on a daily basis in there clinic
AES have a huge profile of devices and products the recently launched Alba 355 to treat psoriasis even in infants it is infact the world first 355 UVA 1 laser to be produced and licenced for the effective treatment of excema psoriasis and vitiligo
So my lovely if your looking for a medical device with a very unique usp there you go
Slimming devices especially far eastern imports are ten a penny
Perhaps with me being as you stated "pathetic" maybe you in your infinite wisdom would be able to inform us all who owns the patent for cryogenic technology in the treatment of adipocytes
And also who owns the origanal patent for tripolar radio frequency ?

Id also like to state there are no negative threads on here regarding the lipofirm device !,however there are lots of positive threads from people who actually own the machine and work with it on a daily basis in there clinic
AES have a huge profile of devices and products the recently launched Alba 355 to treat psoriasis even in infants it is infact the world first 355 UVA 1 laser to be produced and licenced for the effective treatment of excema psoriasis and vitiligo
So my lovely if your looking for a medical device with a very unique usp there you go
Slimming devices especially far eastern imports are ten a penny
Perhaps with me being as you stated "pathetic" maybe you in your infinite wisdom would be able to inform us all who owns the patent for cryogenic technology in the treatment of adipocytes
And also who owns the origanal patent for tripolar radio frequency ?

Your tone and sarcasm is not professional in the slightest- as a 'consultant' you are not representing the companies you consult for in a professional manner whatsoever. Websites such as this one do not give fair and balanced positives and negatives when looking at suppliers. You prove my point exactly how lipo firm has had no negative reviews, you quite clearly are biased, maybe you do like this machine and it works for you but why should you feel the need to slate other suppliers as a result. I don't tell my clients to 'be careful of the salon across the road because they aren't carrying out treatments properly' it is so unprofessional and at the end of the day my clients have the freedom and knowledge to choose where to go themselves with out needing me to slate other salons in the area. I am not getting in to an argument but when I see this kind of thing going on it makes me angry because as a business woman myself I know how unfair tit for tat can be.

Your tone and sarcasm is not professional in the slightest- as a 'consultant' you are not representing the companies you consult for in a professional manner whatsoever. Websites such as this one do not give fair and balanced positives and negatives when looking at suppliers. You prove my point exactly how lipo firm has had no negative reviews, you quite clearly are biased, maybe you do like this machine and it works for you but why should you feel the need to slate other suppliers as a result. I don't tell my clients to 'be careful of the salon across the road because they aren't carrying out treatments properly' it is so unprofessional and at the end of the day my clients have the freedom and knowledge to choose where to go themselves with out needing me to slate other salons in the area. I am not getting in to an argument but when I see this kind of thing going on it makes me angry because as a business woman myself I know how unfair tit for tat can be.

I am not a pr consultant !
My opinions on this chat forum and any advice I give I'm perfectly happy with and will lose no sleep over replying to a post which seems to troll me personally
From a brand new user who has three posts all negative and all about me
Now that to me smells a little fishy
Maybe you are genuine and just having a bad day
I have never slated any company on here
The post in which you quote I was stating a fact that is public information regarding the complainant to the asa
Not slating anyone or any brand
I think you are reading into my posts a little too much and finding things which really arnt there
I really do apologise if my posts come across as sarcastic and patronising that's just my personality I'm afraid
I am passionate about the aesthetic industry and fiercely loyal to the brands I choose to work with when treating clients .i will express my opinions in any which way I please and will not be bullied or silenced

Latest posts

Back