uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nai123

Reaction score
i am just starting my level 3 course and i need to buy my own uniform, i want to buy a plain white dress.... does anyone know where the best place to buy from is and where i can find a nice looking dress because i havent seen many around.....

thanx :)

Naomi xxxx

Does your college not provide you with an order form? (Most colleges have dress codes for students and therefore have a supplier which they supply you with an order form for).

There are plenty of threads on here where people have bought their uniforms from is you do a search, failing that do a search on the web.

the college do supply uniforms but there not very nice and in level 3 you can choose to buy your own, so i would prefer to buy one that i can wear even after my course. i looked at all those websites but most of them dont do dresses only trousers.....

xxxx :confused:

hi
do u go LCBT in london???? beacause i did Level 2 there and starting level 3 in sept and the same rule for uniform applies there.
i brought my uniform in white from beauty show.

let me

amy

Ye i do go to LCBT and im also starting level 3 in sept...... wat beauty show???

beauty olympia i got a top n cropped trousers for £20

omg
what date are you starting in sept??? iam startin 23rd sept
amy

no i start on the 2nd... when and where are these exhibitions??

Hiya :)

I don't know if you've found a dress yet but I just came across this one when I was comparing wax heaters!

DEO BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Good luck and hth's

Sarah. x

i am just starting my level 3 course and i need to buy my own uniform, i want to buy a plain white dress.... does anyone know where the best place to buy from is and where i can find a nice looking dress because i havent seen many around.....

thanx :)

Naomi xxxx
Try health and beauty wear they do uniforms not sure about dresses their number is 08703303405 they have a website not sure what it is though

thanks so much for all your help.... im gonna try all these options xxx

Inline London do great uniforms, they arent the cheapest but the fit is great and they wash well with no ironing needed!(always a plus i think lol)hth

Latest posts

Back