Uninspired

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you, you sound so much more positive now! Keep it up and show them who's boss :hug:!

well done hun sounds like you are taking control go girl!!!! :mad:)

Something Fishy was going on in my salon and this morning I was handed 2 letters of resignation and you know what I couldnt give a toss!
I will be back on the nailbar taking over! There are so many Nail Geeks who would bite my hand off for a great start to their careers and I'm gonna find them and by Christmas I'm gonna have the perfect team and the salon I want.
I was straight onto CND this morning looking for a beautiful images for my special offer and enquiring for newbie techs.

I'm happy my p/t-er can help and I have invited my best students down for work experience :D

OH MY GOD!!!!! good for you hun they obviously really dont care about the industry and only see it as a job. If i was over there I would be straight in there snapping your hand off for that job!!!! unbelievable. but like one of the other said you only want people working for you who have passion and drive. make that clear at the interview hun :mad:)

And more fool them jacking in their jobs in this economic climate DER!!!

They've been poached so good luck n goodbye somethings are not always as they seem I 've had many a job where the lure of more money, exclusive products and better conditions are on offer and it hasnt always worked out.

well unless the change of wrok place inspires them they will just be there swing on thier chairs instead. while you'll hae wonderful new passionate staff :mad:) good luck with the recruitment hun :)

Something Fishy was going on in my salon and this morning I was handed 2 letters of resignation and you know what I couldnt give a toss!
I will be back on the nailbar taking over! There are so many Nail Geeks who would bite my hand off for a great start to their careers and I'm gonna find them and by Christmas I'm gonna have the perfect team and the salon I want.
I was straight onto CND this morning looking for a beautiful images for my special offer and enquiring for newbie techs.

I'm happy my p/t-er can help and I have invited my best students down for work experience :D

Don't think twice! tHEY WERE NOT DESERVING OF YOU! You are on a roll in your head and heart! Keep at it and you will attract the right people to you! PM when you want to discuss Gigi dates! :hug:

Latest posts

Back