United Beauty/Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi, I am planning on doing a Pedicure course with Salon Services which is certificated by United Beauty, I have already qualified in Manicures with OPI. After this course I was planning on doing a Man/pedi course with Creative.

Could you also tell me as I am already qualified in Manicures with OPI but wanting to change brand and want to use Creative instead what course should I enrol on as I don't want to double back on myself.:confused:

Many thanks
Louise

Last edited:
why don't you just go straight to CND and train? you don't need to do it with 2 different companies x

i agree, if your going to do it with CND anyway, why pay for two courses hun, just go to them straight away babes xx

Hi could you please tell which Creative course I should enrol on as I don't want to double back on myself.

Many thanks
Louise

Hi could you please tell which Creative course I should enrol on as I don't want to double back on myself.

Many thanks
Louise

The best thing to do is contact Sweet Sqaured and they will advise you the best course for your requirements hth's

The best thing to do is contact Sweet Sqaured and they will advise you the best course for your requirements hth's
The number you would need to ring is 0845 210 6060 hth

Thank you for all the replies and the helpful advice. If this site wasn't here I'd probably make many mistakes. Thanks everyon for helping. Here's a :hug: for all of you.:)

Latest posts

Back