Universal Contour Wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paperclip

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one offers the Universal Contour Wrap?
I have been using the wrap for a year now and through out last year I was busy wrapping. Then at the end of November it went quiet. I dont know whether its the credit crunch, or its just too cold to strip off?. I have an offer on the wrap at the moment to gather interest. How is everyones wrap going? Any suggestions.:confused::idea:

Hi

We Offer Universal Contour Wraps although only started in November.

They were reasonably popular up until Christmas and I have one booked in tomorrow but I think, with regards to salon I work at, they are a bit expensive for people to pay out for at the mo, what with the credit crunch etc.

We Charge £50 per wrap, and to be honest I think most people would prefer to spend that £50 on something more relaxing than a body wrap.

Last edited:
Our universal contour wrap treatment has gone very quiet. Last christmas 2007 we did 16 wraps christmas 2008 we did two. Its not a relaxing treatment and I agree people would rather spend on other treatments. One of our clients was very disheartened to find her husband had booked what she thought would be a relaxing pamper and in fact was a wrap. Oh dear bet he was in trouble when she got home!

I think you are right, it certainly isnt a relaxing treatment. But the results are great, especially if you want a quick fix. I try and offer a mini facial, mini manicure or pedicure with the treatment. I am offering buy 3 wraps and get one free one or 10% off one wrap this month to see if I can generate a bit more interest. Glad its not just me thats quiet. Thought I might not be plugging it enough.
The husband you mentioned was very thoughtfull!! Is he trying to tell her something???

The salon I work at is also offering 10% off with a voucher, so maybe that might bring a few extra clients in after christmas.

I have one today on my mum - hoping she will lose lots of inches!!

x

I used to do the UCW but my clients hated it as it is so unrelaxing and uncomfortable, I also hated doing it. So i stopped doing it.

Latest posts

Back