Unqualified techs doing their "job"!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know what to say!

Honestly!! This should be considered a crime against Nail Technology and the offenders should be thrown in jail, beaten with a cuticle pusher and taught what being a REAL nail technician is about then forced to have someone do their nails the same way as in those pics for about 10 years and let them see how it feels!

:eek:

OMG!! DISGUSTINGLY HORRIFIYING!!! sadly there are people all over that do this. i see tons of "tutorials" on doing nails on youtube. people follow these uneducated people and do thier own nails, then come to us to correct the problems or continue to do them on thier own, it makes me sick!! the worst part is some of these ladies are talented artisticly, but wont go to school and earn a living with it and do it CORECTLY! i posted a few vids on youtube to show proper polish application and so on, mainly basic...no acrylic or the like, but i was so angry that people were dissing me that i quit and said if they want to know either have it done by a professional or go to school..sorry but its those people that really P*SS me off!!
ok, so soorrrry to rant but i think we all feel the same.

Latest posts

Back