Unqualified!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurensbeauty

Reaction score
so I was thinking of getting my hair done as a treat to myself

I found a woman reccomended to me by a few people, when I told her what I wanted done (I knew what she would need been a hairdresser myself) however she then popped the question

'do you have your own brown box dye I could use' 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

she doesn't know I do hair, so I asked if I need to come for a patch test she then went on to say 'I only do hair as a hobby so no' she also offers hair extensions (micro ring and glue in) and various other treatments you need to be qualified for!

is it worth reporting her before she causes some damage!??

Reporting her where?

so I was thinking of getting my hair done as a treat to myself

I found a woman reccomended to me by a few people, when I told her what I wanted done (I knew what she would need been a hairdresser myself) however she then popped the question

'do you have your own brown box dye I could use' 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

she doesn't know I do hair, so I asked if I need to come for a patch test she then went on to say 'I only do hair as a hobby so no' she also offers hair extensions (micro ring and glue in) and various other treatments you need to be qualified for!

is it worth reporting her before she causes some damage!??

Who exactly are you going to report her too?

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Unless you can prove she takes money or anything there's nothing you can do, as shocking as it sounds there's always gonna be cowboys in every profession so just leave her to get on with her "hobby" , what you could do though is maybe message back and say "as a hairdresser myself I am shocked and appalled that you aren't qualified but was willing to take my money when I was looking to treat myself" that might scare her a little being called out by another hairdresser xx

Unless you can prove she takes money or anything there's nothing you can do, as shocking as it sounds there's always gonna be cowboys in every profession so just leave her to get on with her "hobby" , what you could do though is maybe message back and say "as a hairdresser myself I am shocked and appalled that you aren't qualified but was willing to take my money when I was looking to treat myself" that might scare her a little being called out by another hairdresser xx

think I might!!

Your not even a hairdresser lauren!!

All the posts you have put, I really shocked you've written this about someone else!

S*** is about to hit the fan.

...and have you not learnt yet? Go to a proper professional salon Lauren, you get what you pay for...

Or have you forgotten this thread... http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?p=2288223

this woman who was reccomended had a salon at home (even tho she has no qualifications) I didn't realise she wasn't qualified untill she started asking questions

Oh ffs! Not another one!!!

Your not even a hairdresser lauren!!

All the posts you have put, I really shocked you've written this about someone else!

so funny because I am 😂

Let me just say this to everyone.

I compleeyed a level 2 gents and womens course
I did a colouring course through salon services
And I'm trained in beauty and nails

so whoever wants to tell me I'm not qualified who are you?

Don't worry cam, fan is off...I have a bucket...

Lauren, Ohhh Lauren, all of your posted hair disasters are from, so called professionals, please, please, search Google, read reviews, you can't just go on one recommendation... Or you'll have no hair left to worry about

so funny because I am 😂

You've done a course!

Maybe so has this lady!

Quite a good hobby if you have your own home salon don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back